Buck/TOPS 650 Nighthawk Combat Knife Fixed 6.5" Plain Blade, Nylon Handles - 3644
BU0650BKSTP: 650 TOPS/Buck Nighthawk
Outdoor - Survival & Tactical
Rugged, reliable and durable. A full-sized, fixed blade knife with dramatic, ergonomically designed non-slip grip handle. The blade seems heftier and the edge sharper than most Buck Knives - this is a great knife to use for a variety of tasks with a superior sheath and really great price.
Buck: "We knew we were creating an award worthy knife when we collaborated with TOPS Knives to create the 095 TOPS/Buck CSAR-T. The proof came when Field and Stream magazine named this innovative knife the "Best of the Best in 2010" in the Survival category. Continuing Buck's dedication to bringing those who serve and protect tools they can always count on, we are introducing several TOPS/Buck products. The uniting of these two Idaho knife manufacturers brings over 100 years of development and manufacturing knowledge along with unequaled field experience to every TOPS/Buck product created. If you, like most, were impressed with the 095 CSAR-T, you will be awed when you see and feel the fixed blade CSAR-T and other TOPS/Buck products."
- Blade: 6.50" (16.5 cm) modified clip, full tang Black Oxide, 420HC stainless steel
- Thickness: 0.235"
- Length: 11.25" (28.6 cm) overall
- Weight: 10.00 oz. (284.7 g), 15.40 oz. (457.0 g) carry weight
- Handle: Black reinforced molded nylon, with a Dynaflex rubber grip
- Sheath: Heavy-duty nylon, M.O.L.L.E. compatible with front carry pouch
- Features: Oxygen wrench/utility notches
- Avid Level
- Made in USA