Buck 822 Sentry Fixed 5" Black Combo Blade, Kryptek Highlander Injection Molded Nylon Handles, Polyester Sheath - 10741
BU0822CMX26: 822 Sentry, Kryptek Highlander
Buck started making tactical knives during WWII and has continued to push the potential of materials and design to make better functioning tools. Built to serve the needs of those who serve us, this line of heavy duty knives are designed for the most demanding of situations.
The Sentry does as its name implies, it will guard and protect. The Sentry comes prepared with the full tang, partially serrated, non-reflective blade and heavy duty handle in Kryptek Highlander camo. The blade guard provides protection while in use and it’s carried in a nylon MOLLE compatible sheath.
420HC is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add Buck's exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance Buck hardens to a Rockwell hardness of 58-60HRC.
Dependability is at the heart of everything that is Buck. Their loyalists expect no-nonsense practicality, and Buck’s Avid Level knives define this characteristic. Designed for functionality and crafted from high-quality materials, these knives deliver consistent reliability under rigorous use. Designed and hand-crafted in the USA.
- Black Traction Coated 420HC Stainless Steel Blade
- Serrations Add Extra Cutting Ability
- Full Tang Blade for Added Strength
- Black Traction Coating Provides Extra Blade Protection While Minimizing Reflectivity
- Textured Kryptek Highlander Handle for Sure Grip
- Large Blade Guard for Added Safety
- Heavy Duty MOLLE Sheath
- Advanced Edge2x Blade Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Avid
- Blade Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Material: Injection Molded Nylon in Kryptek Highlander
- Sheath Material: Heavy Duty Polyester
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.1 g)
- Made in the USA
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
$89.99On Sale: $22.95
$66.95On Sale: $29.95