Buck 907 Legacy Collection Expert Hunter Fixed 5.125" Damasteel Blade, Nickel Silver with Ivory Micarta Handle, Billy Bates Design - 11660
BU0907IVSLE: 907 Expert Hunter
The Legacy Collection offers exceptional beauty and craftsmanship. Designed by Buck's employees and handcrafted in the USA with precious materials and strikingly dramatic designs, these knives are often defined as cherished family heirlooms.
The Expert Hunter has a 5.125" Damasteel blade. The handles are nickel silver and stacked ivory Micarta for a simple yet gorgeous look. For collectors, this knife includes a glass top display and certificate of authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 100.
Billy Bates has been with Buck Knives for over 40 years. His creativity has inspired designs with very unique elements and prompted them to showcase him as a designer.
- Damasteel DS93X, Upswept skinner blade
- Stacked Ivory Micarta and nickel silver handle
- Walnut glass top display box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Serialized with a total quantity of 100
- Buck’s Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Product Level: Pro
- Blade Length: 5.125" (13.0 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.25 (23.5 cm)
- Blade Material: DS993X Damasteel
- Blade Thickness: 0.175"
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished then Acid Etched
- Handle Material: Nickel Silver with Ivory Micarta
- Weight: 8.3 oz. (235.3 g)
- Made in the USA
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.
$96.00 On Sale: $49.95