Buck 982 Legacy Collection Jeff Legerton Brazen Bowie Fixed 7" S30V Plain Blade, Bocote Wood Handles - 11256
BU0982BRSLE: 982 Brazen
Buck's Legacy Collection offers exceptional beauty and dramatic designs. Hours of hand craftsmanship go into each Legacy Collection knife. Many pieces, designed by Buck's employees, are handcrafted in the USA with unique materials and defined as cherished family heirlooms. Also, featuring designs from long time legacy artists. David Yellowhorse and Michael Prater.
The Brazen is an eccentric fixed blade built for hard use or as a collection piece. With high-quality materials like S30V, Bocote Wood, and Brass, this knife is no slouch. The blade measures 7" and features spine jimping as well as a finger choil and sub-hilt finger loop. The Bocote wood handles have an enlarged finger ring and use brass / copper rivets. The Brazen comes with a glass top wooden display case and a certificate of authenticity.
S30V offers a supreme combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens the steel to a standard.
Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck’s Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and hand-crafted in the USA.
- Large Bowie blade in S30V
- Hefty handle with contoured finger grooves and a finger loop guard
- Designed by Jeff Legerton
- Glass Top Wooden Display Case
- Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 100
- Buck's advanced Edge2X Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Legacy
- Blade Length: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Overall Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Blade Style: Subhilt Bowie
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Bocote Wood and Brass with Finger Grooves and Finger Loop Guard
- Weight: 26 oz. (737.1 g)
- Made in the USA