Buck 112 Ranger Folding Hunter Style Lockback 3" Blade, Ebony Wood Handles, Brass Bolsters - 2632
BU112: 112 Ranger
It all began with the 110 Folding Hunter. The 110 could be found on a lot of sailor's belts in the Navy. One day, a couple of soldiers got into a fight and the 110 Folding Hunter was used. As a result, the captain issued a decree that knives carried could not have a blade length of a certain size. The 110 ended up being too long, so Buck Knives took the initiative and created the Ranger, a smaller version of the 110. The 112 is another traditional favorite.
As originally introduced in the 1960s the 112 once again features a genuine ebony hardwood handle. This ethically sourced Crelicam ebony supports replanting efforts in the Congo Basin rainforest, while providing Buck Knives with a genuine hardwood handle that is nearly indestructible.
*Please note: When Buck makes handles out of natural products, you will find nature's own "brandmarks." In most cases, these markings are not flaws, rather nature's own design. Colors and markings will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look unlike handles created from man-made materials.*
- Crelicam Ebony wood handle
- 420HC blade steel for durability
- Lockback design for safe use
- Durable construction
- Genuine leather sheath
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Handle Material: Crelicam Ebony Wood with Brass Bolsters
- Weight: 5.9 oz. (167.3 g)
- Sheath Material: Black Genuine Leather
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753026324
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
This product is USA born and raised.