Buck 124 Heritage Frontiersman Fixed 6.25" Blade, Micarta Handles - 3998
BU0124BKSLE: 124 Frontiersman
Hunting remains a core tradition for Buck. The Frontiersman is a classic knife that performs without complaint today. The beautiful Black Micarta handle makes this a sleek addition to your hunting pack.
This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of RC 58.
- Blade Length: 6-1/4" (15.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 11-3/4" (30.0 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Micarta with Aluminum Butt and Guard
- Sheath Material: Black Genuine Leather
- Weight: 13.3 oz. (377.0 g)
- Made in USA