Buck Mayo TNT Folding Knife 3-1/8" S30V Blade, Titanium Handles - BU172
BU172: Buck/Mayo TNT
High-tech, lightweight, ultra-strong folding knife for everyday use. One-hand opening/closing thumb hole. Titanium handle with lightening holes and strong frame lock. Tom Mayo collaboration.
For the ultimate in a high-tech folder, Buck worked with custom knife maker Tom Mayo to produce a fantastic looking frame-lock folder. Tom insisted on the finest materials, so we chose S30V for the blade material and 6A1-4V Titanium for the sides. He designed the handles to be comfortable and lightweight with machined contours and lightening holes. The blade lock mechanism is machined into the handle for maximum strength. The one-handed opening and closing action is super smooth. To complete this design we added a titanium pocket clip.
- 6A1-4V Titanium, machined with contours and lightening holes
- Titanium pocket clip
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Integral frame lock
- One-handed opening and closing
- Continuous belt furnace heat treated in controlled atmosphere by Paul Bos
- Double tempered for toughness
- Hardened to RC61 for superior edge retention
- Length Closed: 4 1/8" (10.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 3 1/8" (7.9 cm)
- Blade Steel: S30V
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Carry System: Titanium pocket clip
- Blade Shape: Drop point with thumb hole
- Knife Type: Folding, Locking Liner
- Collaborator: Mayo
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (77 g.)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 033753054570
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95