Bubba Blade Penetrator Fixed Blade Knife 7" Black Sawback Combo, Black TPR Handle and Nylon Sheath - BB1-7P
BUB17P: Penetrator Fixed Blade
The Penetrator fixed blade knife features the Bubba Blade patented, revolutionary no-slip-grip handle that stays sticky when wet and has thumb and finger pads for leverage when you need it the most. Like all Bubba Blade knives, it's built like a tank and holds up under the harshest conditions. The high carbon black coated stainless steel blade is 7" long and 5 mm thick, has a sawback, serrated edge and is razor sharp making it a very versatile knife that you will want to have with you in any tactical/survival situation.
Bubba Blade looked into what kind of metal is used on the most expensive knives and discovered that not all stainless steel is created equally. There are many factors involved in steel-making, and you need high-end steel to keep a sharp edge on a knife.
After months of research, they went with 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. They felt that it was the best steel on the planet for what fishermen and hunters want. This is a high carbon stainless steel with a Rockwell rating for hardness of 56-58, which is typically found in much more expensive knives. Simply put, this steel is the best they could find that would hold a razor sharp edge longer and take an edge when resharpening it.
All Bubba Blades are sharpened by hand at the factory to razor sharpness. For good measure, they coated the blade with a non-stick surface that is bonded with titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly.
- Black coated razor sharp 5 mm thick 7" long blade with sawback, serrated edge
- Blood groove will allow for deep penetration when striking
- Patented no-slip-grip 6" black handle
- Multiple finger pads and trigger grip for leverage when you need it
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel to provide strength, stability and -balances the knife
- The safety guards protect you from the blade
- 8Cr13MoV Steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 56-58
- Includes a custom black nylon sheath with plastic insert
- Blade Length: 7.00"
- Cutting Edge: 6.75"
- Overall Length: 13.63"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.20"
- Blade Hardness: 56-58
- Blade Style: Sawback Bowie
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Rubberized Thermoplastic Polymer
- Handle Length: 6.00"
- Handle Thickness: 0.93"
- Sheath Material: Black Nylon
- Made in China
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.