Case Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter 4" Closed (61265AC SS) - 09782
CA09782: Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter 09782 (61265AC SS)
Do anything with one hand behind your back. This Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter makes short work of anything that requires ease of carry, quick deployment, and superb one-handed control. Apply pressure to the thumb stud and Case's patented Kickstart assisted opening technology springs this knife into action. Cutting, slicing, carving, chopping and paring are light work for this popular knife made better. The knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel, a special high-carbon steel that helps the blade hold an edge longer than conventional steel, and offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. The handle is Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone with a peach seed jigging. Complete with a 2.875" Clip blade with thumb stud and pocket clip, this knife will be a trusted companion for camping, fishing and tackling those everyday tasks with ease. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
Mid-Folding Hunter Clip
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades; Peach Seed Jig Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone handle with Case oval script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and pocket clip features
- Kickstart Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,157
- Length: 4 inches closed and 3.7 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter 09782 (61265AC SS)
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Jigged Pocket Worn Bermuda Green Bone
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 021205097824
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This product is USA born and raised.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95