Case Smooth Patriotic Kickstart Assisted Mid-Folding Hunter with Clip 4" Closed (101265AC SS) - 11216
CA11216: Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter 11216 (101265AC SS) with Clip
Do anything with one hand behind your back. This Kickstart Mid-Folding Hunter makes short work of anything that requires ease of carry, quick deployment, and superb one-handed control. Apply pressure to the thumb stud and Case's patented Kickstart assisted opening technology springs this knife into action. Cutting, slicing, carving, chopping, and paring are light work for this popular knife design made better. The knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel, a special high-carbon steel that helps the blade hold an edge longer than conventional steel, and offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. The handle is Patriotic Kirinite. No other material has the impactful style and durability of Kirinite. Smooth but never slippery, Kirinite’s bond with your hand gets better after each polishing. Complete with a 2.875" clip point blade with thumb stud and pocket clip, this knife will be a trusted companion for camping, fishing and tackling those everyday tasks with ease. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in the USA in Bradford, PA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel
- Smooth Patriotic Kirinite handle with Case oval script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade
- Thumb stud and pocket clip features
- Kickstart Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,157
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mid-Folding Hunter 11216 (101265AC SS) with Clip
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Cutting Edge: 2.58"
- Closed Length: 4.00"
- Overall Length: 6.90"
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Handle Material: Patriotic Kirinite
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Assembled in the USA