Case Peach Seed Jigged Amber Bone Kickstart Assisted TrapperLock 4.13" Closed (6154AC CV) - 30090
CA30090: Kickstart Trapperlock 30090 (6154AC CV)
The Case patented Kickstart technology comes alive in the Kickstart TrapperLock, the second knife in their assisted opening line. Using the thumb stud on the polished Clip blade allows easy, efficient opening and locking to get the job done. The Kickstart TrapperLock family includes handles of Bone, Carbon Fiber and Synthetic, and each knife comes complete with thumb stud, nickel silver bolsters and belt clip. Comes conveniently packaged in a velvet box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel blade; Peach seed jigged Amber Bone handle with Case Oval Script shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and belt clip
- Kickstart Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,163
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kickstart Trapperlock 30090 (6154AC CV)
- Blade Length: 3.30"
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Peach Seed Jigged Amber Bone
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 021205300900
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.