Case Smooth Black and White Fiber Weave Mako Lockback Folder 4.25" Closed (58L SS), Leather Sheath - 38927
CA38927: Mako Lockback 38927 (58L SS)
This black and white grip is comprised of a specially woven combination of Carbon Fiber (a reinforced polymer) and G-10 (a high-pressure fiberglass laminate) - yielding an incredibly light, yet ultra-tough handle that really holds up to heavy use. The seven-pattern knife family comes ready to go to work with dependable Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades and the Case Diamond Shield. Easy to open and close, but solid when locked into place. The Mako is constructed with a locking Clip blade. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and is preferred for its wide variety of uses. The Mako comes with its own genuine leather sheath. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blade; Black & White G-10 Carbon Fiber handle
- Glazed locking Clip blade
- Genuine leather sheath included
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 7.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Mako Lockback 38927 (58L SS)
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Smooth Black and White Fiber Weave
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Made in the USA