Case Jigged White Synthetic Sparxx Kickstart Assisted TrapperLock 4.13" Closed (6154AC SS) - 60191
CA60191: Kickstart Trapperlock 60191 (6154AC SS)
The Case patented Kickstart technology comes alive in the Kickstart TrapperLock, the second knife in our assisted opening line. Using the thumb stud on the polished Clip blade allows easy, efficient opening and locking to get the job done. The Kickstart TrapperLock family includes handles of Bone, Carbon Fiber and Synthetic, and each knife comes complete with thumb stud, nickel silver bolsters and belt clip. Comes conveniently packaged in a velvet box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Mirror-Polished Tru-Sharp surgical steel blade; Standard Jig White Synthetic Sparxx handle with Case Red Sparkle Oval shield
- One-hand opening liner locking Clip blade; Thumb stud and belt clip
- Kickstart Assisted Opening Technology - US Patent 7,085,163
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 3.6 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kickstart Trapperlock 60191 (6154AC SS)
- Blade Length: 3.30"
- Closed Length: 4.13"
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Shape: Clip
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Handle Material: Jigged White Synthetic
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 021205601915
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.