CIVIVI Knives C908E Incite Flipper Knife 3.7" D2 Satin Blade, Ebony Wood Handles
CIVC908E: C908E Incite Folding Knife, Ebony Wood
The Incite is a large, in-charge folding design from CIVIVI Knives with an interesting handle. The shape is quite straightforward, similar to a Reate Horizon model, simple and very comfortable but it looks anything but. It's made from dark ebony wood with fine texturing that improves both the grip and the appearance. The blade is a wide drop point shape that will excel at slicing and whittling but includes a sharp point for stabbing. An index-finger choil and light jimping on the spine allows for choking up on the blade and the knife is securely carried in the pocket with a deep carry pocket clip. There isn't an aspect we'd change on this Incite, it's a very very good knife for the price and very worthy of your consideration.
- Blade Length: 3.70" (94 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.76" (120.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.46" (214.8 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Ebony Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.3 oz. (122 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95