Custom Knife Factory Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin Decepticon DCPT-5 Tano Flipper Knife 4.29" M390 Blade, Layered Titanium Handles, Timascus Collars and Clip
CKFDCPT5M390: Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin Decepticon DCPT-5 Tano Folding Knife, M390
Custom Knife Factory
The DCPT-5 is the most recent Decepticon release and, in our opinion, the best one thus far. It's slimmer and more pocketable than previous models while retaining the larger size and distinct shape of the original that made it such an appealing piece. This knife features the iconic layered titanium handle and the incredible blade shape, in addition to a few hidden premium upgrades. These include zirconium hardware, timascus pivot collars, and a timascus clip that you can swap in for the regular plain old gray titanium one if you so choose. There are a few different blade steel options available, the M390 version is limited to only 200 pieces.
- Blade Length: 4.29" (109 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.29" (109 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.43" (138 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.72" (247 mm)
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160" (4.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Typical Decepticon
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.6 mm)
- Liner Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Timascus (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.53 oz (185 g)
- Designer: Alexey "Ratatuy" Konygin
- Replaceable Lockbar Insert
- Zirconium Hardware
- Timascus Pivot Collars
- Limited Production of 200 Pieces
- Made in Russia
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Powdered metal developed for knife blades which provides good corrosion resistance and very high hardness for excellent wear resistance during hard use cutting.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95