Custom Knife Factory Alex Vorobyov Kadat Flipper Knife 4.5" M390 Black Stonewashed Blade, Bronze Skeletonized Titanium Handles with Carbon Fiber Inlays, Zirconium Backspacer
CKFKADAT: Kadat Folding Knife
Custom Knife Factory
The Custom Knife Factory Kadat brings a whole new dimension to folding knives and how you look at length to weight ratio. It's impressively large while still being quite lightweight thanks to its particular construction. This excellent tactical knife features a black stonewashed M390 blade, a skeletonized bronze anodized titanium handle with carbon fiber inlays and an interesting timascus inlay on the pocket clip. The backspacer is milled from Zirconium which is definitely a detail you would miss if not specifically looking for it. If you want for a large knife for everyday carry but don't want to sacrifice anything in terms of size or strength, the Kadat is the tool for you. Proudly made in Russia. Limited production of only 300 numbered pieces.
- Replaceable Lockbar Insert
- Pocket Clip
- Pivot Collar
- Blade Length: 4.50" (114 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.45" (113 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.35" (136 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.85" (250 mm)
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160" (4.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Bronze Titanium with Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Single Row Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Black Stonewashed Titanium with Timascus Inlay (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.71 oz. (162 g)
- Designer: Alex Vorobyov
- Milled Zirconium Backspacer
- Made in Russia
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Powdered metal developed for knife blades which provides good corrosion resistance and very high hardness for excellent wear resistance during hard use cutting.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
$79.99 On Sale: $34.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$200.00 On Sale: $119.95