Custom Knife Factory Anton "Tohus" Malyshev Rama Raz Flashlight, 4.96" Overall, 1150 Max Lumens
CKFRAMARAZ: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev Rama Raz Flashlight
Custom Knife Factory
Custom Knife Factory might sound like an ambiguous name but it's definitely one worth remembering. Their knives are mid-tech by definition but the quality definitely borders on full custom. They have a CNC machine shop in China that does some of the leg work but all the hand fit and finishing is done in-house in their Moscow shop. They use top-of-the-line materials made in the USA and designs from some of the most talented knife designers in Russia.
The Anton "Tohus" Malyshev Rama Raz flashlight is a super design with complex titanium anodizing, a CREE XLamp XP-L LED, powered by a single high discharge rate 18650 (3400mah) with an output range of 1 to 1150 lumens, and a milled titanium pocket clip. The tail switch can be switched between conventional and enhanced operation modes allowing the user to access turbo or strobe with a click. The CKF RAMA features a quiet tail switch with minimal noise when being clicked on for tactical purposes.
The XLamp XP-L LED is the first commercially available single-die LED to deliver breakthrough efficacy of up to 200 lm/w at 350 mA. The game-changing Cree XLamp XP-L LED delivers an immediate performance increase of 50% or more as a drop-in upgrade for lighting designs based on Cree's market-leading XLamp XP-G LEDs. As the brightest member of the industry's only family of high-density-class discrete LEDs, the XP-L LED redefines system performance, cost, and size of LED lighting.
- 1: 2 lumens (up to 62 hrs)
- 2: 150 lumens (up to 12 hrs)
- 3: Turbo 900 lumens (up to 2.5 hrs)
- 4: Strobe 900 lumens
- 5: SOS (International Morse code distress signal) (··· ——— ···)
CREE XLamp XP-L LED Specs:
- Size 3.45 x 3.45 mm
- Maximum Drive Current (Standard)3 A
- Max Power (W)10 W
- Max Light Output (lm)1150 lm
- Maximum Efficacy at Binning Conditions (lm/W)161 lm/W
- Typical Forward Voltage2.95 V @ 1.05 A
- Maximum Reverse Voltage-5 V
- Viewing Angle125 °
- Maximum Junction Temperature150 °C
- Binning85 °C
- Maximum ESD Withstand Voltage8000 V (HBM per Mil-Std-883D)
- Reflow SolderableYes - JEDEC J-STD-020C-compatible
- UL-RecognizedYes - Level 4 Enclosure Consideration
- Overall Length: 4.96" (126 mm)
- Head Size: 1.02" (26 mm)
- Weight: 5.97 oz. (169 g)
- Max Output: 1150 lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 140 m
- Max Runtime: Up to 62hrs
- LED: CREE XLamp XP-L
- Battery: Rechargeable 18650 (3400 mAh, Li-ion, 3.6V, 12.2Wh) (Included)
- Charges: MicroUSB Charge Base (Included)
- Beam Color: White
- Additional Features: O-Ring Sealed, Water Resistant, IPX-6
- Designer: Anton "Tohus" Malyshev
- Made in Moscow, Russia
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
On Sale: $299.00