Custom Knife Factory Matt Christensen Spectra Flipper Knife 3.7" Rose Damasteel Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles with Timascus Bolsters
CKFSPECTRADAMS: Matt Christensen Damasteel Spectra Folding Knife
Custom Knife Factory
Matt Christensen is one of the most sought-after custom knifemakers in the world, known for his big, broad designs. The Spectra is just that kind of knife - large, in charge, and capable of just about anything. This premium model, outfitted with a stunning Rose Damasteel blade, durable carbon fiber scales, and colorful timascus bolsters is just the kind of knife you'd get directly from Matt. It's a tactical knife with a distinctly beautiful look that you cannot help but gravitate toward. This doesn't even take into account the action which is buttery smooth, light, and very satisfying. You'll find yourself endlessly opening and closing this blade but it's built to be used and used hard. So get out there and put it through its paces and see what all the fuss is about in a Christensen knife. Limited production of only 150 individually numbered pieces.
- Blade Length: 3.70" (94 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.74" (95 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.76" (121 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.46" (215 mm)
- Blade Material: Rose Damasteel
- Blade Thickness: 0.138" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish then Acid Etch
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber with Timascus Bolsters
- Handle Thickness: 0.51" (13.0 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Liner Material: Black Stonewashed Titanium
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.50 oz. (184 g)
- Designer: Matt Christensen
- Made in Moscow, Russia
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95