Camillus TigerSharp Folding Knife Replacement Blade System, Glass-Filled Nylon Handles - 19131
CM19131: TigerSharp Replacement Blade System Folding Knife
The 7.25" TigerSharp Titanium Bonded replaceable blade folding knife features TigerSharp technology. It never needs to be sharpened, simply remove the dull blade and slide a fresh one between the guides. Titanium Bonded blades are 3x harder than steel and stay sharper longer. It resists corrosion and adhesives.
Since 1876, Camillus Cutlery has been supplying the world with reliable, innovative and quality-made knives that have survived the true test of time. As one of the oldest knife manufacturers, Camillus Cutlery has always answered the call for quality and will continue to do so with their hunting, sporting, tactical knives and tools.
Camillus products are made of Titanium Bonded Steel and are through-hardened to hold an edge. Camillus knives will withstand the impossible task and continue delivering over extended use.
- Unscrew the bezel and slide backwards to loosen.
- Tap knife against a stable edge to gently remove blade.
- Replace by sliding new blade between the guides and tightening the bezel
- Blade Length: 2.85"
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Material: Titanium Bonded
- Blade Styles: Straight and Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Made in China