Condor Tool & Knife CTK1018-10 African Congo Spear 64" Overall, Hardwood Handle, Leather Sheath
CN101810: African Congo Spear
Condor Tool & Knife
The head of the African Congo Spear is made from forged 1045 high carbon steel with a superb heat treat. The edge is hand finished and polished to razor sharpness. Features a natural, bare metal look that has the appeal of a well worn pair of jeans. There is a special treatment over the top of the blade to help repel rust. The hardwood handle is very durable and gives the spear an ancient look. Includes a high quality, heavy duty, handcrafted leather sheath.
- Code: 60914
- Manufacturer Part Number: CTK1018-10
- Blade Length: 10"
- Overall Length: 64"
- Blade Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Blade Material: 1045 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Finish: Natural
- Handle Material: Burnt Hardwood with Wrapped Paracord
- Sheath: Handcrafted Welted Leather, Brown
- Designer: Condor Tool & Knife
- Weight: 2.44 lbs
- Made in El Salvador