Columbia River CRKT 5381 Eric Ochs APOC Flipper Knife 3.978" Black Stonewashed Combo Blade with Veff Serrations, Desert Tan G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR5381: 5381 APOC with Veff Serrations, Designed by Eric Ochs
A knife designed for doomsday. The aggressive-looking APOC is the result of one designer's imaginary toolbox fashioned hastily into a knife. The result: a gritty folder built to take on the undead... or maybe just the tape on the next package that's delivered.
Eric Ochs let his imagination run wild in his Sherwood, Oregon shop. As the APOC took form, he balanced the wild design with highly-functional details like IKBS, the ball-bearing pivot system for supremely fast, smooth opening. As he revisited the imaginary post-apocalyptic world from which this knife came, he designed the ground edge of the blade and the pocked handle to fit the scene. The super grippy G10 handle and Veff Serrations are all business. A sturdy frame lock keeps the open blade secure through zombie battles and mundane pre-apocalyptic tasks.
When the apocalypse hits, don't head for the toolshed, grab hold of the APOC.
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys Blade Smooth and Fast
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip in All Weather Conditions
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 3.978" (101.04 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.103" (129.62 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.00" (228.6 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.144" (3.66 mm)
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Desert Tan G10
- Liner Material: Black Stonewashed Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (175.77 g)
- Designer: Eric Ochs
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95