Columbia River CRKT 5390 Jesper Voxnaes Piet Folding Knife 2.689" Satin Plain Blade, Black GRN Handles
CR5390: 5390 Piet, Designed by Jesper Voxnaes
Ready for the Rose City. Designer Jesper Voxnaes is far from the only artist to be inspired by the quirkiness that is Portland, Oregon. But he's certainly the first to create an everyday carry folding knife so slim, lightweight, and perfectly suited for the city.
Typically, Jesper designs his custom creations in his shop in Loegstrup, Denmark. The Piet, pronounced "peet" though, was first sketched in Portland International Airport on the heels of his first-ever visit to the city. With a satin finish and a flat grind, the drop point blade is tough yet lightweight, it'll fly under the radar until it's time to do damage to some packaging. It's perfectly balanced by a compact yet highly ergonomic glass-reinforced nylon handle and a deep-carry clip that makes it barely noticeable in the pocket of work pants. The blade deploys quickly with an oversized thumb hole and is held securely in place with a locking liner.
Bike, backpack, Piet and you're off to work.
- Thumb Slot for Easy One Hand Opening
- Tip-Up Ambidextrous Carry
- Durable Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle is Lightweight with Excellent Grip
- Blade Length: 2.689" (68.3 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.759" (95.48 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.438" (163.53 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.130" (3.3 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.87 g)
- Designer: Jesper Voxnaes
- Made in China