Columbia River CRKT 7031 Matthew Lerch Full Throttle Assisted Folding Knife 2.902" Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Black G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR7031: 7031 Full Throttle, Designed by Matthew Lerch
Buckle up. Speed meets precision in the Full Throttle everyday carry folder. Exacting design houses the OutBurst spring assisted opening mechanism for blink-and-you'll-miss-it blade deployment in a supremely durable, go-to knife. Smell burning rubber, and it's already gone.
Around here, Matthew Lerch has a reputation as both a respected knifemaker and a seasoned former watchmaker. So we know that every time we lay eyes on his latest design, the stunning care in design and detail is far from surface level. The Full Throttle fortifies this perception with an all-occasion, bead-blasted plain edge blade that’s housed in a precisely engineered G10 handle for exceptional grip. Engage the prominent thumb stud and OutBurst lunges to life, opening the blade at top speeds. A frame lock keeps it securely in place.
When a watchmaker takes to knife design, the result is never short of stunning.
How OutBurst Assisted Opening Works
Simply manually open the blade up to 30 degrees and the patented OutBurst assisted opening mechanism springs the knife fully open so that you're good to go. The powerful spring also holds the blade securely closed when not in use.
- OutBurst Spring Assisted Opening Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip in All Weather Conditions
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 2.902" (73.71 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.079" (103.61 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.875" (174.63 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.18 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Black G10 with 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: OutBurst Spring Assist
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87.88 g)
- Designer: Matthew Lerch
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95