Columbia River CRKT 7140 Richard Rogers Inara Folding Knife 2.783" Black Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR7140: 7140 Inara, Designed by Richard Rogers
Simply designed, created to take on anything. A subtle curve intersects a straight line to create the minimal profile of the Inara, pronounced "eh-nar-ah". But this everyday carry folding knife is anything but plain. It's packed with thoughtful details, making it a limitless daily companion.
The design that has become the Inara was one of the very first customs that Richard Rogers crafted in his Magdalena, New Mexico shop. He applied his universal philosophy: keep it simple, lightweight, and hardly noticeable until it's needed. The Inara rings true with a black stonewashed modified Wharncliffe blade with a strong, fine tip. It's met with a handle built with G10 on the front and stainless steel on the back, keeping the profile thin yet highly grippy.
The true beauty is in the action. Stunning balance and a thumb stud combine with IKBS ball-bearing pivot system to create a lightning-fast, smooth-open action. Once the blade is deployed, it's held securely with a frame lock.
The Inara is proof that simplicity and usability are no contradiction.
- IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys Blade Smooth and Fast
- G10 Handle Provides Exceptional Grip in All Weather Conditions
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 2.783" (70.69 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.482" (97.59 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.625" (168.28 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.089" (2.26 mm)
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51.03 g)
- Designer: Richard Rogers
- Made in China