Columbia River CRKT 7531 Jeff Park Crossbones Italian-Made Flipper Knife 3.475" M390 Satin Plain Blade, Two-Tone Titanium Handles
CR7531: Jeff Park 7531 Crossbones M390
Thinner, lighter, universal. High T-Score rating. This Italian-made Crossbones knife is crafted with premium materials and is limited to just 500 units—so when they're gone, they're gone for good. Each knife comes with its limited edition number printed proudly on the blade.
Originally designed by Jeff Park under the tutelage of master designer Ken Onion, it holds up to high standards while reflecting a fresh design and function. The Crossbones practically disappears when you slide it into your pocket, but it'll come out ready to face any task at hand.
The Crossbones is modeled after the first custom release of designer Jeff Park from Mililani, Hawaii. He's served as Ken's right-hand shopman for over ten years and, after much goading, finally released a custom design of his own.
The slim blade is crafted of high-quality M390 steel which offers supreme corrosion and general wear resistance. It's deployed quickly and smoothly with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system and, when open, held securely with a frame lock. The titanium handle, when closed, resembles the shape of a dog bone and gives the Crossbones its name.
Devoid of fluff and frill, yet dependable and universal, the Crossbones is a man's best friend.
About the Designer
One fateful day in 2005, he walked into Ken Onion's shop in Kaneohe, Hawaii, and never left. Well, that's not entirely true, but he's certainly made an impact on the world-class knife maker and has learned a thing or two along the way. Jeff Park is a detail-oriented type of guy, and by that we mean he's an absolute perfectionist, and it shows in his simple, yet flawless designs. He's an artist in the most fundamental respect: form follows function, and his knives reflect a remarkable understanding of both.
- Individually Numbered. Limited to 500.
- M390 Blade Steel with Titanium Handles
- Flipper opening combined with IKBS ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Blade Length: 3.475" (88.27 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.544" (115.42 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler-Uddeholm M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.134" (3.4 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Designer: Jeff Park
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made by LionSteel in Italy