Chris Reeve Small Inkosi Folding Knife 2.8" S35VN Blade, Double Lugs, Titanium Handles with Natural Canvas Micarta Inlays - SIN-1014
CRKINKOSISNCM: Small Inkosi, Natural Canvas Micarta
Chris Reeve Knives
The Inkosi is a family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza. The Inkosi features sandblasted handles, a tumbled finish drop point blade, titanium hardware and exterior accents in the Reeve signature anodized blue. Build with handcrafted care at a production level, the Inkosi continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances as well as overall ergonomics.
A carefully developed hollow grind, strengthened pivot and sturdy lock up were the starting points for the family of Inkosi folding knives. While challenging the standards of the Integral Lock, the Inkosi is the most overbuilt knife of its kind, a true testament of strength. Using a ceramic ball as an interface for the lock bar to the blade tang, it ensures a lifetime of consistent lock up.
This is the first time Chris Reeve Knives has been able to use twin, oversized washers with an Integral Lock. The washer diameter is wider than the blade securing zero sideways play. With larger lubrication holes there is even less surface area of friction.
With their Large Hollow Grind technology, they use a shallow radius to add more strength to the blade, making it halfway between a flat grind and their standard hollow grind.
- At 97HRC, the strength of the ceramic ball end lock provides a lifetime of consistent lock up
- Mounted Pocket Clip rests on the back face, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lockbar and provides a more ergonomic grip
- Large Hollow Grind, a more shallow radiused grind, provides a combination of strength from a flat grind with proven sharpening longevity from a hollow grind
- Twin over-sized Phosphor-bronze washers
- Slip Through Stop Pin
- Large Pivot
- Blade Length: 2.8" (71 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.5" (166.5 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.25 mm)
- Blade Material: Crucible S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 RC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6A14V Titanium with Natural Canvas Micarta Inlays
- Handle Scale Thickness: 0.125"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Double Thumb Lug: Titanium
- Stop Pin, Pivot Pin, Backspacer: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95