Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 31 Folding Knife 3.61" Nichols Ladder Damascus Blade, Sandblasted Titanium Handles - L31-1004
CRKL311004: Ladder Damascus Large Sebenza 31
Chris Reeve Knives
Sebenza means "work" in Zulu and these knives are intended to do just that. Built with handcrafted care at a production level, the Sebenza 31 has earned a worldwide reputation for rock-solid performance and a 'bank vault' feel. Offered with a Chad Nichols Stainless Ladder Damascus hollow-ground blade at a 56-58HRC, the Sebenza 31's blade will retain a sharp edge with easy maintenance. The Sebenza 31 uses the Reeve Integral Lock, which is a lock bar integral to the back handle. Pre-bending at the end of the slot causes the spring to move to the base of the blade, thereby locking the blade open. It was a revolutionary design 31 years ago and through numerous refinements over the years, this is the best Sebenza created thus far.
- Reeve Integral Lock with Ceramic Ball Interface
- Chad Nichols Ladder Damascus Drop Point Blade
- 6Al4V Sandblasted Titanium Handles
- Off-Set Clip Design
Sebenza 31 Upgrades
- Ceramic Ball Interface on the Lock Face
- Angled Pocket Clip Design
- Improved Lockbar Relief Cut
- Blade Length: 3.61" (91.69 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.79" (121.67 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.40" (213.36 mm)
- Blade Material: Chad Nichols Stainless Ladder Damascus
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 56-58HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Sandblasted 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Scale Thickness: 0.15" (3.81 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: 6Al4V Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133 g)
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$99.99 On Sale: $55.95
$200.00 On Sale: $129.95