Chris Reeve Mnandi Folding Knife 2.75" S35VN Blade, Titanium Handles with Gabon Ebony Wood Inlays DISCONTINUED VERSION, LIMITED AVAILABILITY - CRKMNDGE
CRKMNDGE: Mnandi with Gabon Ebony Wood Scales
Chris Reeve Knives
The Mnandi combines the traditional high quality performance you have come to expect from Chris Reeve Knives with the elegant qualities of a fine straight grain wood or bone to produce a stylish yet functional gentleman's folding pocketknife. This compact accessory is also appealing to the ladies. The Mnandi, pronounce mm-nun-dee, is accurately named from the Zulu word meaning very nice.
This elegant piece of art is designed with titanium handles which are inlayed with Gabon Ebony wood on the front and back. The durable S35VN blade is machined with an enlarged thumb/nail recess for easy opening one or two handed. The knife is very light weight, only 1.25 ounces. Its handle length is 3.6 inches, blade length, 2.75 inches and overall width, .4 inches. The pivot pin assembly is titanium and other assembly screws and pins are stainless steel.
The Chris Reeve Knives Mnandi frame lock folding knife continues the tradition of high quality that you have come to expect from Chris Reeve Knives. An elegant, functional gentleman’s (or gentlewoman’s!) pocket knife, the Mnandi – pronounced mm-nun-dee – is accurately named from the Zulu word meaning “very nice”.
- The titanium handles are inlaid (not overlaid!) front and back
- The locking mechanism is the Integral Lock, popularized on the Sebenza
- The S35VN blade is machined on both sides with an enlarged thumbnail recess for easy opening
- The versatile pocket clip is machined from solid titanium and can be placed on either side of the knife or removed completely
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-59RC
- Blade Finish: Polished hollow grind
- Blade Length: 2.75" (69.5 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.30 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.375" (161 mm)
- Handle Material: 6AI4V Titanium with Gabon Ebony Wood Inlays
- Handle Thickness: Per side: 0.135" (3.429 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42.5 g)
- Leather Pouch Included
- Handemade in the USA