Chris Reeve Pacific Combat Knife Fixed 6" S35VN Flat Dark Earth Plain Blade, Micarta Handles, Camo Nylon Sheath - PAC-1004
CRKPAC1004: Flat Dark Earth PVD Pacific
Chris Reeve Knives
Continuing the proud tradition of Chris Reeve Knives honoring elite military, the Reeve/Harsey collaboration - the Pacific - is the civilian version of a knife created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne).
Based in Ft. Lewis, WA, 1SFG(A)'s theater of operations is Asia and the Pacific, so the name Pacific has been chosen to honor the home and work place of these fine soldiers.
Featuring a flat dark earth PVD 6" clip point blade and a handle of durable, textured, black canvas Micarta, the Pacific is available with or without a double row of serrations on both sides of the blade to cut aggressively through fibrous material. A glass breaker at the back of the handle is convenient and effective in an emergency.
- Combat Master Nylon Sheath by Spec-Ops
- Designed and Engineered by William W. Harsey and Chris Reeve
- Blade Length: 6.0"
- Handle Length: 5.50"
- Overall Length: 11.50"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.22"
- Blade Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Flat Dark Earth PVD
- Handle Material: Black Canvas Micarta
- Sheath Material: Spec-Ops Nylon Sheath
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
- Designers: William W. Harsey and Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA