Chris Reeve Small Inkosi Tanto Folding Knife 2.8" S35VN Stonewashed Blade, Titanium Handles with Black Canvas Micarta Inlays - SIN-1044
CRKSIN1044: Small Inkosi Tanto, Black Micarta Inlays
Chris Reeve Knives
The Inkosi is the natural evolution of Chris Reeve's iconic Sebenza family of frame lock folders, and it is destined to be another long-running classic. The Inkosi carries that legacy another step further into the pantheon of classics.
The Inkosi is instantly recognizable as a Chris Reeve knife. The blade shapes and titanium frame profile look pleasantly familiar, but everything you find on the Inkosi is a refinement over their previous designs.
The knife features the Integral Lock which Reeve pioneered, (known commonly today as the frame lock design) and thanks to the ceramic ball that acts as an interface between the lockbar and blade tang, you can expect a lifetime of consistent lockup.
The Inkosi also features twin, oversized phosphor-bronze washers in the pivot. The washer diameter is wider than the blade, making the Reeve "bank vault" lockup even stronger with zero sideways play. Opening the blade is smoother than ever before, thanks to larger lubrication holes for even less friction.
The blade itself is constructed from CPM-S35VN, which boasts increased toughness over their previous generation CPM steels, while retaining superlative edge retention and performance. The blade finish is tumbled to help hide scratches and features Reeve's "Large Hollow Grind" that uses a shallower radius than their standard hollow grind, granting strength more on par with a flat grind without compromising slicing capability.
The Inkosi also sports Reeve's signature double-retention-point pocket clip, which rests on the back face of the frame, eliminating pressure on the lockbar and providing a more ergonomic grip.
With a slim titanium frame and micarta inlays for extra grip, the Inkosi promises years of easy to carry performance and durability. Built with handcrafted care at a production level, the Inkosi continues to push the characteristics of the Reeve Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances and ergonomics.
- At 97 HRC, the strength of the ceramic ball end lock provides a lifetime consistent lockup
- Mounted Pocket Clip rests on the back face, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lockbar and provides a more ergonomic grip
- Twin oversized Phosphor-bronze washers
- Blade Length: 2.8" (71 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.5" (166.5 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.128" (3.25 mm)
- Blade Material: Crucible S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6A14V Titanium with Black Canvas Micarta Inlays
- Handle Scale Thickness: 0.125"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Stop Pin, Pivot Pin, Backspacer: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (85 g)
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Made in the USA
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95