DoubleStar DSK107 Halcón Karambit Fixed 2.5" Double Edged Nitro-V Stainless Steel Blade, Black G10 Handles, Black Boltaron Sheath with Tek-Lok
DBSDSK107: Halcón Karambit
In the pantheon of Indonesian/Malaysian and Filipino style knives, there are many called Karambit but only one called "The Halcón". Developed by Robert Cabrera, the Halcón optimizes cutting positions and striking angles for any military or self-defense situation. Machined from Nitro-V stainless steel with a stonewash finish, this blade is ready for anything you can throw at it.
- Multiple cutting surfaces
- Precision impact positions
- Ergonomic design makes it comfortable
- Smooth upswept bevel for skinning
- Moderate trailing point for fine work and easy penetration
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Cutting Edge: 2.5"
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.187"
- Blade Style: Karambit
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Coarse Textured Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Sheath Material: Boltaron with Tek-Lok
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 8.2 oz.
- Designer: Rob Cabrera
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 841348108344
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$74.95 On Sale: $44.95