DoubleStar DSK107 Halcón Karambit Fixed 2.5" Double Edged Nitro-V Stainless Steel Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handles, Black Boltaron Sheath with Tek-Lok, KnifeCenter Exclusive
DBSDSK107OB: Halcón Karambit, Orange/Black G10 KnifeCenter Exclusive
In the pantheon of Indonesian/Malaysian and Filipino style knives, there are many called Karambit but only one called "The Halcón". Developed by Robert Cabrera, the Halcón optimizes cutting positions and striking angles for any military or self-defense situation. Machined from Nitro-V stainless steel with a stonewash finish, this blade is ready for anything you can throw at it.
- Multiple cutting surfaces
- Precision impact positions
- Ergonomic design makes it comfortable
- Smooth upswept bevel for skinning
- Moderate trailing point for fine work and easy penetration
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Cutting Edge: 2.5"
- Overall Length: 6.75"
- Blade Material: Nitro-V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.187"
- Blade Style: Karambit
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Coarse Textured Orange and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.57"
- Sheath Material: Boltaron with Tek-Lok
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 8.2 oz.
- Designer: Rob Cabrera
- Made in the USA