Curtiss Knives Cruze Flipper Knife 3.5" Rose Damasteel Spear Point Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles
DCKCRZDAMSCF: Damasteel Cruze Folding Knife, Carbon Fiber
The Cruze design has undergone a number of changes over the years to get to be the stellar blade you see before you. This is the most refined one thus far with a slew of features from the F3 model that make this knife both a formidable EDC and backup tactical blade. Its slender profile and contoured shape allows it to nearly disappear in the pocket and remain comfortable during prolonged use. The spear point blade features a nice belly and high hollow grind for a sharp edge that can both slice and pierce. This Cruze model is made using Rose Damasteel, caged ceramic bearings, a ceramic detent, a D2 tool steel lockbar insert, and the Curtiss Knives patented S.P.O.T. Pivot system. This non-adjustable system provides fast, smooth action and tight lockup without fear of debris becoming an issue. The jimping on the thumb ramp is milled to be functional but not uncomfortable, and the large flipper tab fires the blade open each and every time. This is, in our opinion, the Curtiss model to have... get it while you can!
- Titanium frame lock. Each handle slab is 0.16" thick.
- S.P.O.T. pivot system. Stop pin overtravel. This pivot is locked into place with the stop pin on the lock side to prevent rotation and provides lock bar over travel protection.
- Blade finish is mirror polished then acid etched.
- Hidden 1/8" high strength hardened stop pin.
- Shouldered stainless steel standoffs.
- Caged ceramic bearing system and ceramic detent for ultra-smooth and quick operation.
- Replaceable D2 lock insert for maximum wear resistance.
- Recessed titanium pocket clip with Curtiss Knives crosshairs logo and tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.15"
- Closed Length: 4.54"
- Overall Length: 8.02"
- Blade Material: Rose Damasteel
- Blade Thickness: 0.155"
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish then Acid Etch
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber with 6Al4V Titanium Lock
- Handle Thickness: 0.541"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Ceramic Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Designer: Dave Curtiss
- Handmade in the USA