Curtiss Knives F3 Large Flipper Knife 3.75" Polished S35VN Wharncliffe Blade, Torched Titanium Handles
DCKF3LWHTT: F3 Series Large Wharncliffe Folding Knife, Torched
The Curtiss Knives F3 Series was born out of the need for a hardcore, quality, American-made folding knife. This standard Wharncliffe F3 Large model is made using CPM-S35VN stainless steel, caged bearings, a D2 tool steel lockbar insert, and the Curtiss Knives patented S.P.O.T. Pivot system. This non-adjustable system provides fast, smooth action and tight lockup without fear of debris becoming an issue. The jimping on the thumb ramp is milled to be functional but not uncomfortable, just one aspect you'll grow to appreciate if you own this knife. The handle frames have a stonewashed then torched finish as does the matching S.P.O.T. pivot. The design combines several integral parts of a high-quality flipper into one piece for a cleaner and more sleek appearance and comes with a full lifetime warranty.
- Full titanium frame lock. Each titanium slab is 0.16" thick.
- S.P.O.T. pivot system. Stop pin overtravel. This pivot is locked into place with the stop pin on the lock side to prevent rotation and provides lock bar over travel protection.
- Blade finish is stonewashed then polished.
- Hidden 1/8" high strength hardened stop pin.
- Shouldered stainless steel standoffs.
- Caged bearing system for ultra smooth and quick operation.
- Replaceable D2 lock insert for maximum wear resistance.
- Recessed titanium pocket clip with Curtiss Knives crosshairs logo and tip up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash then Polish
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium, Torched
- Handle Thickness: 0.50"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Designer: Dave Curtiss
- Handmade in the USA