Curtiss Knives F3 Medium Flipper 3.25" Stonewashed CTS-XHP Compound Ground Blade, Titanium Handles with Kryptek Copper Inlay
DCKF3MCKYPCOP: F3 Series Medium Folding Knife, Kryptek Copper
The Curtiss Knives F3 Series was born out of the need for a hardcore, quality, American-made folding knife. This F3 Medium model is made using CTS-XHP stainless steel, caged bearings, a D2 tool steel lockbar insert, and the Curtiss Knives patented S.P.O.T. Pivot System. This non-adjustable system provides fast, smooth action and tight lockup without fear of debris becoming an issue. The jimping on the thumb ramp is milled to be functional but not uncomfortable, just one aspect you'll grow to appreciate if you own this knife. The handle frames have a blasted and dark stonewashed finish with a Kryptek copper inlay on the presentation scale. The design combines several integral parts of a high-quality flipper into one piece for a cleaner and more sleek appearance and comes with a full lifetime warranty.
- Full titanium frame lock. Each titanium slab is 0.16" thick.
- S.P.O.T. Pivot System. Stop pin over travel. This pivot is locked into place with the stop pin on the lock side to prevent rotation and provides lock bar over travel protection.
- Blade finish is blasted then stonewashed.
- Hidden 1/8" high strength hardened stop pin.
- Shouldered stainless steel standoffs.
- Caged bearing system for ultra smooth and quick operation.
- Replaceable D2 lock insert for maximum wear resistance.
- Recessed titanium pocket clip with Curtiss Knives crosshairs logo and tip up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16"
- Blade Style: Standard Drop Point Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium, Kryptek Copper Inlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.55"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Caged Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
- Designer: Dave Curtiss
- Handmade in the USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Custom knives are hand made in shops around the world. These will typically be extremely high quality and one of a kind pieces meticulously built by the craftsman.
This product is USA born and raised.
$79.99On Sale: $39.95
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
$99.99On Sale: $55.95