Deglon Lancette Ocean Oyster Knife with 3-Toothed 1-3/4" Blade - DE59046
DE59046: Lancette Ocean Oyster Knife
We can't wait to taste those oysters!! Opening oysters is child's play...
You're impatient to open the oysters!! But where do you put the knife? Here's the solution - with its 3-toothed blade, the Ocean knife makes opening oysters a breeze. Made in France.
- Anti-slip handle
- 3 teeth for an easier and safer opening
- With your thumb flat against the blade, place the knife so it lies about 2/3 of the way across the oyster shell.
- Push down against the shell, rotating the blade several times from left to right. This rubs the 3 teeth against the shell and indicates where you should insert the blade. Continue this movement until some liquor seeps out of the hole and until the hole is big enough to insert the tip of the blade.
- Now make a side-to-side movement from left to right thus gradually pushing the blade further along inside the oyster.
- Section the muscle and discard the upper shell. Drain off the first liquor, cut through the oyster's foot and enjoy.
- Blade Length: 1 3/4"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Handle Length: 4 1/4"
UPC Code: 3118581236057
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
On Sale: $9.86
$69.95 On Sale: $50.35
$34.95 On Sale: $26.95