Dew Hara Custom Kisaragi Flipper 2.625" Mirror Polished Stavax Blade, Black/Green Duralumin Handles
DHKISARAGIBKGN: Custom Kisaragi Folding Knife, Black/Green
The Kisaragi tactical flipper is modeled after the Noah design but sized much more for everyday carry than combat situations. Kisaragi refers to February on the lunar calendar, meaning that it will lay on several layers in Japanese. The tanto style blade is made from Bohler Stavax stainless steel with mirror polished bevels and brushed satin flats. The cutouts in the blade represent the Seigaiha pattern, and it can be easily and instantly deployed via the flipper tab. The Seigaiha is a semi-circle tripled and repeated like a wave and stays with the Kisaragi layered theme. The handle is made of two layers of Duralumin, and both black and bump green powder coating. The black powder coating is matte giving the surface a bit of roughness, and the bump green powder coating is glossy giving the surface a slick, bumpy texture. Its flow-through design keeps the weight to a minimum while the jimped thumb ramp and thick handle makes for a very comfortable grip. Comes with a Japanese Kimono cloth pouch, custom zipper pouch, and each has a serial number on the pocket clip.
- Stavax is a through-hardening premium stainless mold steel with very good corrosion resistance and excellent polishability. It is an excellent choice for small to medium size tools where corrosion in production is unacceptable and where the requirements for good hygiene are high.
- Blade Length: 2.625"
- Cutting Edge: 2.50"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.375"
- Blade Material: Bohler Stavax Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.145"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: High Mirror Polish with Satin Flats
- Handle Material: Black and Green Duralumin
- Handle Thickness: 0.56" (14.2 mm)
- Liner Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Designer: Dew Hara
- Handcrafted in Japan