DMT D11X 11.5" Dia-Sharp Diamond Bench Stone, Extra-Coarse
DMTD11X: D11X 11.5" Dia-Sharp Diamond Bench Stone, Extra-Coarse
Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, DMT®'s precisely engineered Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone with continuous diamond surface assures consistent, even sharpening every time. The 11½" Dia-Sharp® Bench Stone provides long stroking areas and cutting edge performance for a quick, keen edge on small contact areas and pointed tools. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron/220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for damaged edges. May be used to flatten conventional and water stones. Includes non-skid rubber feet. Diamond grade clearly marked on side of stone. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed – sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Guaranteed not to hollow or groove, precisely engineered, assures consistent, even sharpening every time.
- Extra-Coarse diamond to repair a damaged edge.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed – sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service