DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-Fine
DMTDS2E: DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-Fine
12" Diamond Steel. Fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of traditional butcher's steel. A diamond sharpening rod with sanitary black plastic handle with large guard and color coded ring for easy grit designation and hang-up. Extra-Fine diamond (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor sharp edge. Rod: 12” x .375” (304 mm x 10 mm) Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety. Color coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up
- Extra-Fine diamond to polish and refine an edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service