Dawson Knives Custom Copper Canyon Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" CPM-3V Hellcat Blade, Black G10 Handles, Kydex and Leather Sheath
DWKCCBLK: Copper Canyon Fixed Blade, Black
Ergonomic, versatile and razor-sharp, you've just found your go-to hunting buddy. The Copper Canyon's trailing point blade is a classic skinning pattern, easily peeling back hide and dressing out game. It is made from CPM-3V tool steel, a premium, American-made powdered steel with three-times longer edge wear than D2. The handle features a deep finger choil and thumb ramp to help "choke up" on the blade for easy handling and additional control. It includes a custom-fitted leather and Kydex sheath for carrying on a belt or backpack and is constructed using 100% American-made materials.
- 0.210" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 4.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.70"
- Handle Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.875"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.210"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Hellcat with Clear Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 15.3 oz.
- Made in the USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
This product is USA born and raised.