Dawson Knives Custom Desert Strike 5 Fixed 5.5" 80CrV2 Sandstone Cerakote Blade, Tan Micarta Handles, Highlander Kryptec Kydex Sheath
DWKDSTSTRIKE5SST: Desert Strike 5 Fixed Blade, Sandstone Cerakote
The Desert Strike's dramatic clip point blade design couples an ideal piercer with a healthy recurve for superior slicing. The offset guards offer excellent hand protection and maneuverability with minimal bulk, while the thumb and finger rests filed behind each help create a secure hold. The handle is shaped to rest naturally in your hand, with a deep finger choil for additional control and precision.
The Desert Strike is made from 80CrV2 virgin steel, a premium, German-made high carbon alloy noted for its exceptional toughness and excellent edge-holding capability. The bowie-style design combines tactical prowess with utility, camping, hunting, and survival functionality into an easily carried package. The Sandstone model has a tan camo Cerakoted blade, tan Micarta handle scales, and a Highlander Kryptec Kydex sheath with Battle Lok attached.
- 0.25" thick 80CrV2 high carbon alloy steel w/ Vanadium (German Steel)
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote Elite finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Texturized Micarta handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- All-weather Kryptec Kydex sheath with Battle Lok for attachment to belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Flattened pommel for field adjustments, prying and applying concentrated force
- Integral hand guards with thumb rests
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 5.50"
- Cutting Edge: 5.0"
- Handle Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 10.50"
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Sandstone Cerakote
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.75"
- Sheath Material: Highlander Kryptec Kydex
- Weight: 12.3 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 16.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Custom knives are hand made in shops around the world. These will typically be extremely high quality and one of a kind pieces meticulously built by the craftsman.
This product is USA born and raised.
Svord VTB Von Tempsky Bowie Knife 1…
Cold Steel 39L16CT Trail Master 9-1…
Down Under Knives The Outback Hunti…
Cold Steel 88CSAB 1917 Frontier Bow…
Cold Steel 16JSM Trail Master Fixed…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK1005-11HC Du…
Boker Magnum Giant Bowie Fixed 8-1/…
Cold Steel 39LSWB Marauder 9" Bowie…
United Gil Hibben Survivor Bowie Kn…
United Cutlery Gil Hibben Highlande…
Bear & Son Bowie 9" Blade, Genuine …