Dawson Knives Custom Forester Fixed Blade Knife 4" CPM-3V Arizona Copper Blade, Blue and Black G10 Handles, Kydex and Leather Sheath
DWKFACFBLBK: Forester Arizona Copper Finish Fixed Blade, Blue and Black
The forester is one of those knives that doesn't fill a particular niche but instead excels at just about every type of cutting task. Its name leads us to believe that this is an outdoor survival knife and its ergonomic grip will allow for prolonged use without causing fatigue. The clip point blade shape with its sharp point and plenty of belly allow for hunting and skinning tasks to be performed with ease. Finally, its compact size and excellent Kydex and leather hybrid sheath make it easy to carry and deploy when you need it. You can't go wrong with a Dawson Knife... especially the Forester!
- 0.140" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper with Clear Cerakote
- Handle Material: Blue and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.65"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 11.1 oz.
- Made in the USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
This product is USA born and raised.