Dawson Knives Custom Forester Fixed Blade Knife 4" CPM-3V Specter Blade, Black G10 Handles, Kydex and Leather Sheath
DWKFSFBLK: Forester Specter Finish Fixed Blade, Black
The forester is one of those knives that doesn't fill a particular niche but instead excels at just about every type of cutting task. Its name leads us to believe that this is an outdoor survival knife and its ergonomic grip will allow for prolonged use without causing fatigue. The clip point blade shape with its sharp point and plenty of belly allow for hunting and skinning tasks to be performed with ease. Finally, its compact size and excellent Kydex and leather hybrid sheath make it easy to carry and deploy when you need it. You can't go wrong with a Dawson Knife... especially the Forester!
- 0.140" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Cutting Edge: 3.25"
- Handle Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Specter Finish with Clear Cerakote
- Handle Material: Blue and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.65"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 11.1 oz.
- Made in the USA