Dawson Knives Custom Huntsman Fixed 4" 80CrV2 Obsidian Blade, Black Micarta Handles, Typhon Kryptek Kydex Sheath
DWKHUNTSMANOBS: Huntsman Fixed Blade, Obsidian Cerakote
This solid, practical hunter will be your personal don't-leave-home-without-it tool for your next adventure. The shape and weight of the blade provide a perfect outdoorsman's knife, with plenty enough razor-sharp edge to handle any situation. Dawson Knives' custom proprietary heat-treat produces a hard edge and a slightly softer spine, making a tough blade that stays sharper longer. Thumb and finger rests on the spine and under the guard provide secure handling, with climbing vine file work cut painstakingly into the top of the blade.
The Huntsman is made from 80CrV2 virgin steel, a premium, German-made high carbon alloy noted for its exceptional toughness and excellent edge-holding capability. The wide blade and slender handle design combines tactical prowess with EDC, utility, hunting, and survival functionality into an easily carried package. The Obsidian model has a black camo Cerakoted blade, black Micarta handle scales, and a Typhon Kryptec Kydex sheath with Battle Lok attached.
- 0.1875" thick 80CrV2 high carbon alloy steel with Vanadium (German Steel)
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote Elite finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- All-weather Kydex sheath designed for attachment to belt or backpack
- Upright or cross-draw (horizontal) carry
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Cutting Edge: 3.625"
- Handle Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.1875"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Obsidian Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.72"
- Sheath Material: Typhon Kryptec Kydex
- Weight: 7.1 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 10.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Custom knives are hand made in shops around the world. These will typically be extremely high quality and one of a kind pieces meticulously built by the craftsman.
This product is USA born and raised.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Cold Steel 20CBLZ Canadian Belt Kni…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK242-8 Primit…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Military Gr…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …