Dawson Knives Custom Javalina Fixed Blade Knife 4" CPM-3V Arizona Copper Blade, Orange and Black G10 Handles, Kydex and Leather Sheath
DWKJACFORBK: Javalina Arizona Copper Finish Fixed Blade, Orange and Black
This modern maverick features a dramatic harpoon tip and a generous belly for peeling back hide. It is made from CPM-3V tool steel, a premium, American-made powdered steel with three-times longer edge wear than D2. The handle features a deep finger choil and thumb ramp to help "choke up" on the blade for easy handling and additional control. The rounded pommel and notching on the textured G10 scales rest comfortably in the hand. It includes a custom-fitted leather and Kydex sheath for carrying on a belt or backpack and is constructed using 100% American-made materials.
- 0.140" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Unique harpoon tip and razor-sharp skinning edge
- Industry-leading clear Cerakote finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 4.0"
- Cutting Edge: 3.75"
- Handle Length: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 8.125"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Skinner
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper with Clear Cerakote
- Handle Material: Orange and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.66"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 10.1 oz.
- Made in the USA