Dawson Knives Custom Savage Fixed Blade Knife 6.25" CPM-3V Arizona Copper Blade, Blue and Black G10 Handles, Kydex and Leather Sheath
DWKSACFBLBK: Savage Arizona Copper Finish Fixed Blade, Blue and Black
The Savage is the kind of knife you want with you when you're out in the woods and an axe might be the best tool for the job. While not ideally suited for splitting wood, it's more than capable of that with its recurve edge and thick blade stock. This blade is made from CPM-3V tool steel, a premium, American-made powdered steel with three times longer edge wear than D2. The offset guards offer excellent hand protection and maneuverability with minimal bulk, while the thumb and finger rest filed behind each help create a secure hold. The handle is shaped to rest naturally in your hand, with a deep finger choil for additional control and precision. It includes a custom-fitted leather and Kydex sheath for carrying on a belt or backpack and is constructed using 100% American-made materials.
- 0.215" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Balanced as a superior chopper and camp knife
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 6.25"
- Cutting Edge: 5.25"
- Handle Length: 5.875"
- Overall Length: 12.20"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.215"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Recurve
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper
- Handle Material: Blue and Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Sheath Material: Kydex and Leather
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.1 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 1 lb. 8.1 oz.
- Made in the USA