Dawson Knives Custom Serengeti Fixed Blade Knife 3.25" CPM-3V Arizona Copper Blade, OD Green G10 Handles, Kydex Inside-the-Pocket Sheath
DWKSERACFODG: Serengeti Arizona Copper Finish Fixed Blade, OD Green
Like the Handyman Pocket Knife, the Serengeti is a clip-inside-the-pocket carry fixed blade, but this one is specifically designed for hunting and skinning rather than everyday carry. This handy little drop point caper is ergonomically curved to maximize cutting efficiency and provide a solid, no-slip grip. The handle features a jimped finger guard and thumb ramp to help "choke up" on the blade for easy handling and additional control. The Handyman is Serengeti to be worn in a special Kydex sheath tucked inside the pants pocket, out of the way and ready to go!
- 0.135" thick CPM-3V American made powder steel
- Heat-treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Thumb and finger rests for control and safe handling
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 2.75"
- Handle Length: 3.95"
- Overall Length: 7.125"
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.135"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Arizona Copper
- Handle Material: OD Green G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.63"
- Sheath Material: Inside-the-Pocket Kydex
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 5.0 oz.
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$96.00 On Sale: $49.95