Dawson Knives Custom Wraith Fixed 5.25" 80CrV2 Sandstone Blade, Tan Micarta Handles, Highlander Kryptek Kydex Sheath
DWKWRAITHSST: Wraith Fixed Blade, Sandstone Cerakote
The Wraith's dramatic tanto blade design reinforces a born-and-bred piercer with a strong reinforced point, making this a superior fighting knife ideal for military and martial arts applications. The deep finger choil and guard protects your hand and aids maneuverability with minimal bulk, while the thumb and finger rests filed behind each help create a secure hold. The handle is shaped to rest naturally in your hand, with Dawson's signature Corrugated handle notching for additional control and precision.
The Wraith is made from 80CrV2 virgin steel, a premium, German-made high carbon alloy noted for its exceptional toughness and excellent edge-holding capability. This full-on tactical design provides an ergonomic, non-slip grip with a devastating blade for maximum effectiveness. The Sandstone model has a tan camo Cerakoted blade, tan Micarta handle scales, and a Highlander Kryptec Kydex sheath with Battle Lok attached.
- 0.25" thick 80CrV2 high carbon alloy steel w/ Vanadium (German Steel)
- Heat treated in-house for maximum toughness, durability and edge-holding capability
- Industry-leading Cerakote Elite© finish protects your blade from corrosion
- Textured Micarta handle will not swell, split, warp or crack
- All-weather Kryptec Kydex sheath with Battle Lok for attachment to belt, backpack or MOLLE gear
- Locking detent ensures secure carry even through heavy terrain
- Flattened pommel for field adjustments, prying and applying concentrated force
- Offset hand guards double as bottle openers
- Lifetime free refurbish and resharpen included
- Protected by Dawson Knives’ Common Sense Guarantee
- Blade Length: 5.25"
- Cutting Edge: 4.125"
- Handle Length: 4.75"
- Overall Length: 10.0"
- Blade Material: 80CrV2 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Sandstone Cerakote
- Handle Material: Tan Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.74"
- Sheath Material: Highlander Kryptec Kydex
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 15.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This product is USA born and raised.
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Schrade SCHF10 Extreme Survival Fix…
$66.95On Sale: $29.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" S…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…