Chef's Choice Diamond Hone FlexHone/Strop Professional Electric Knife Sharpener Model 320, White
EC320: Diamond Hone FlexHone/Strop Professional Knife Sharpener Model 320
Compact and lightning fast, this professional sharpener uses advanced technology to sharpen both fine edge (straight edge) and serrated knives. 2-Stage sharpening provides arch-shaped edges, which are stronger and longer lasting than hollow ground or conventional "V" edges. Stage 1 uses 100% fine diamond abrasives to create the first bevel and Stage 2 ultra-hones the edge using advanced micron size 100% diamond abrasives to complete the second bevel. The precisely formed conical diamond abrasive disks gently apply optimal sharpening pressure, guaranteed to never detemper the edge. Highly-precise knife guides automatically position and stabilizes the knife as you sharpen for fast, foolproof results.
The Model 320 is ideal for sharpening all types of knives, including kitchen, household, sporting and pocket knives. This compact unit features resilient elastomeric feet that hold the unit securely to the work surface.
- For 20 degree class straight edge and serrated knives
- 2-Stage sharpener with precision angle control
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stage 1
- Unique stropping and polishing discs in Stage 2 for hairsplitting sharpness
- Fast, foolproof results and highly durable edges
- Finish: White
- Number of Sharpening Stages: 2
- Abrasive: 100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping
- Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives: Yes
- Resulting Edge Angle: 20 degree
- Pre-Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Sharpening Stage: Yes
- Honing/Polishing Stage: Yes-uses strop
- Steeling Stage: No
- Single-sided Knife Sharpening: Yes
- Time Required to Sharpen: Approximately 1.5 minutes for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.
- Weight: 4.28 lbs.
- Length: 8.50 inches
- Width: 4.00 inches
- Height: 4.00 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Includes: Instruction manual
- Origin: U.S. UL or ETL and Canadian Approved. ETL/approved for Canada
- Engineered and assembled in the USA