Eickhorn Solingen S.E.K. II SGT Military Dagger/Dive Knife 3.9" Single Edge Glow in the Dark Blade, Kydex Sheath - 825187
EI825187: S.E.K. II SGT Dive Knife
**As pictured except with single edge blade.
The S.E.K. model is one of the most successful Original Eickhorn designs of the last years. Leading German Special Forces units picked this knife to add it to their special purpose equipment. Master Designer Dietmar Pohl, in consultation with specialist users, designed the new S.E.K. knife especially for tactical operations and underwater tasks. The re-designed blade of the S.E.K. now has a spear point pattern and is available in both a single and double edge configuration. Extreme operational demands involving life and death decisions require equipment and tools of the highest quality. The S.E.K. is just that kind of knife and comes with a Kydex sheath fitted with a Tek-Lok.
**The finish on the blade actually glows in the dark!
- Laser cut and CNC-ground Boehler N695 steel blade
- The design of the handle allows for several different grip positions, putting the highest value on safe handling
- Discrete every-day-carry knife
- Molded Kydex sheath with attached Tek-Lok from factory
- Blade Length: 3.9" (10 cm)
- Blade Steel: Bohler N695 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 5 mm
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Sheath Material: Kydex with Attached Tek-Lok
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (140 g)
- Made in Germany
UPC Code: 4260042593618
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$79.95 On Sale: $24.95